Understand the value of training and create favourable long-term financial results.
Developing the talent pool is an essential aspect of managing human capital in an organization.
PI Management Workshops can be privately scheduled to train individuals in your organization as Predictive Index Certified Analysts. Contact us to schedule your companies private class.
You must be a client of Ostergaard & Co or a partner PI® licensee to attend our workshops
Presently, there are approximately 70,000 certified analysts around the globe.
Certification is achieved through a pre-class assignment followed by a 2 day, ~14 hour training program by Certified Predictive Index Facilitators trained by our Boston office.
The program covers sections like; the four primary drives in the self, self-concept and synthesis graphs, the secondary filters, morale, factor emphasis examinations, creating a PRO benchmark and organizational mapping and succession discussions. Communication plans and behavioral critical connection mapping is now covered in the new Predictive Index management training. Our training can be customized for our on-site class sessions at no additional charge.
To qualify for Predictive Index certification attendees must be an employee in good standing with a company. The company must have an active contract with Ostergaard & Co or have booked the course through a partner PI© Licensee.
It is advised they have 2-3 years of business experience. The program is taught at a fast pace and attendees must be in session for all 14 hours of training and knowledge transfer. Senior leaders have found the Predictive Index training as their #1 or #2 training investment in their careers according to our 2012 study.
Predictive Index Certified Analysts must also commit to participating in continuing education with Predictive Index surveys throughout their careers.
PI Management Workshop Registration
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Predictive Index® Management Education offers a tool that greatly enhances Personal Growth & Leadership Development. There is a reason many of the best run companies in the world use Ostergaard & Co and Predictive Index®.
Once a manager/employee are registered for the Predictive Index, CFS or LTP Education your time is committed as we need to book the facilitator, pay for the room and lunches and breakouts.
The time in Predictive Index class has been deemed very beneficial to your growth as a manager in your company. This education is a life skill credential.We request once you register you block off these 2 days as part of your professional development and keep them. If for health reasons, you need to postpone your training our policy is listed below: Due to our cost to secure your employees seat, we have to access a cancellation fee for any change.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Predictive Index Workshop Cancellation or Change Policy
- Only companies with a contract in good standing are permitted to have employees attend our PI Management Training's
- 20+days in advance of seminar - NO CHARGE provided you have contacted us in writing by email
- Less than 15 days 100 % of the seminar fee is due but an (in house credit) will be kept on file for the company to use at a later date in the same calendar year.
- 1-7 days in advance the fees are due in full. Like other providers of adult training fees are due at time or registration. If a student is unable to attend he/she may send a replacement in their place to the course registered or ask for an in house credit to be used within 3 months of the cancellation. There will be a $100 administration fee to process this transfer request.
- Payment for Predictive Index Education must be paid prior to attending one of our workshops.
New Refresher fee:
A $75 attendance fee is now our policy to help off set food and room costs for any PI Analyst who would like to come back and take a refresher.